Human Design and Intuition Development with Peter Roth•
Posted on December 27 2020
On this week's The Magic Hour, Shereen will be talking about Human Design, Birth Cards and developing Your Intuition with the gifted Intuitive Healer, Author, Teacher and Human Design Expert, Peter Roth. On top of all his mystical titles, he also produced a movie, helped to found the NYC marathon and ran a manufacturing company for 12 years. Wow! Peter is here with us to share how he started his journey in intuitive healing, learned about Birth Cards and discovered Human Design as well as share tips for how we can kickstart our intuitive development right now. Let’s make some magic!
In today’s episode of The Magic Hour, we’re talking human design, birth cards, and developing your intuition with the gifted intuitive healer, author, teacher, and human design expert, Peter Roth. Peter is the host of the Energy Stew podcast and the founder of the Heart River Center for Intuitive Healing in New York. On top of all his mystical titles, he has also produced a movie, helped to found the New York City Marathon, and ran a manufacturing company for 12 years.
Peter is here to share with us how he started his journey in intuitive healing, learned about birth cards, discovered human design, as well as share tips about how we can kickstart our intuition development right now.
Listen is as Peter discusses how he discovered his affinity for mysticism in his youth, the keys to intuition development, and the ins-and-outs of human design and card reading.
● [02:01] How Peter gained an interest for mystical and esoteric topics
● [06:43] Peter’s approach to teaching intuitive healing
● [11:28] Why children under five are more open to the spiritual world
● [12:20] Peter’s go-to tools for those who are starting to rediscover their intuition
● [15:11] Peter’s favorite classes to teach
● [18:39] What is “human design”?
● [24:23] Explaining manifesters, generators, projectors, and reflectors
● [26:09] A primer on card reading
● [31:12] How Peter got into card reading
● [33:48] Consistent activities and rituals that Peter does to maintain his sense of inner peace
● [36:43] Peter’s favorite movie that always revives his spirit
● [38:24] The most inspirational people Peter have ever met and what they revealed to him that never left him
Powerful Quotes by Peter
● There are a lot of reasons why people lose that ability to sense multiple dimensions. But that’s okay. If you’re designed to be inquisitive and spiritually inclined, then as you get older, you’ll find your way.
● We really are indirect manifesters. We stir the pot to create intention in the universe, and the universe actually comes through in its own way, its own time, and its own form, in ways that you might not expect but fulfill our intention. The idea is not to keep your eye on your pot that you’re stirring so hard, but to keep your eye on your periphery and watch life come out of left field.
● We’re passengers on the ship. We need to live serendipitously, synchronistically, and trust the process. The secret to life is to trust the process. Stir your pot, but then get out of your own way.
A Mindful Career wi...
On this week's The Magic Hour, Shereen will be talking about building a mindful career with the creatively inspired ...Read More
Plant Medicine with...
On this week's The Magic Hour, Shereen will be talking about the Plant Medicine, Shamanic Healing and Life Coach wit...Read More
The Magic of Herbs ...
On this week's The Magic Hour, Shereen will be talking about food, herbs and taking charge of your health with the j...Read More