The Afro-Caribbean Jupiter Guide and Espiritista with Saint Jovena•
Posted on January 26 2022
This time Saint Jovena, a Cuban bruha sits with us and shares her journey toward becoming a spiritual guide.
Saint Jovena was born in Tallahassee, Florida. She spent a large part of her life in South Miami and grew up in a mostly Catholic household. Regardless of her experience within the Catholic faith, it was her mother who helped her onto her path of spirituality. Saint Jovena’s mother taught her that spirituality doesn’t lie within a cathedral or a chapel but can be tapped into at any point and at any time.
As she grew up, Saint Jovena wanted to learn about other religions. She became interested in the Yoruba religion, astrology, and even tarot. She realized that these religions and spiritualities were a great way to allow her to focus on providing answers for herself instead of just listening to other people’s beliefs.
One of the biggest lessons that Saint Jovena explores is how to take the aspects of different beliefs, find what resonates with you the most, and develop your own specific beliefs to become your best self.
What you'll learn:
- How can you take what resonates with you to become the best version of yourself?
- Saint Jovena shares the basics of Yoruba.
- What are the differences and similarities between astrology and Yoruba?
- Why is it difficult to read your own chart or practice on yourself?
- Does practicing one religion or faith disqualify you from other spiritual acts?