Synchronicities between Tarot and Astrology with WitchDoctor Alex•
Posted on December 06 2020
Today we’re talking about Learning Tarot with the marvelous Witch Doctor Alex. He is noted as one of the most outspoken healers on the gram and is so far booked out that his calendar can’t handle any more appointments. Witch Doctor Alex is here with us to share how he got into the mystical arts and some tips on how anyone can start learning Tarot today. Let’s make some magic.
In this episode of The Magic Hour Podcast, Shereen speaks with the marvelous Witch Doctor Alex about Learning Tarot. He is noted as one of the most outspoken healers on the gram and is so far booked out that his calendar can’t handle any more appointments.
They talk about how he got into the mystical arts and give some powerful tips on how anyone can start learning Tarot today.
Let's Make Some Magic!
● [01:06] From astrology to Tarot….
● [04:24] What is 'Saturn Return'?
● [07:46] Do you know what 'Louisiana Hoodoo' is?
● [14:39] Alex's life before Saturn Return
● [17:44] Why did Alex choose to be a Tarot Reader? (Early experience of tarot card reading……)
● [19:24] How does it feel to be an experienced Tarot reader?
● [21:56] Why didn't you predict COVID?
● [23:40] The connection between Tarot and astrology……
● [26:31] An advice for young ME!
● [28:42] Some tips and tricks for newbie Tarot readers.
● [31:26] What are the daily rituals that Alex performs to maintain incentive peace?
● [32:57] A bath to maintain peace.
● [34:28] Best books for self-development.
● [38:13] The most inspiring person in Alex's life
"Your Saturn Return is like a graduation into adulthood."
"Louisiana Hoodoo is building a relationship with spirits, which ensures prosperity."
"Anything that isn't growing is dead."
"Gratitude in advance makes you receptive to blessings."
Don't forget to
● Take the Spiritual Bath with 7 magical plants (Sage, Hyssop, Bay leaf, Basil, Myrtle, Rosemary…..)
Interested in Astronomy?
Connect with Alex
● Alex's Website