Higher Self Guided Meditation•
Posted on June 29 2018
Are you ready to boost your intuition and check up on your Higher Self?
As the last day of this short Meditation Challenge we have an awesome guided meditation for you – the Higher Self meditation. As one of the most important aspects of yourself, your Higher Self holds much more answers than you think. Which is why, getting in touch with your Higher Self with the Higher Self Meditation is the perfect opportunity to achieve your goals and awake your own damn magic!
Why the Higher Self Meditation?
When it comes to connecting with your Higher Self, Meditation accompanied by appropriate visualization techniques can be the best way to do so. Which is why connecting with your Higher Self has never been easier. With the Higher Self Meditation, you will be able to create stronger connections with yourself, strengthen your intuition and be calmer and more joyful in life.
Higher-Self Guided Meditation
1. Sit with your legs crossed and your back straight.
2. Breathe in and breathe out. Calm yourself.
3. As you concentrate on your breathing, begin to distance yourself from your everyday life. Relax, and calm your wandering thoughts.
4. Begin to visualize a beautiful garden. Pay attention to every detail, on every flower, on every piece of grass that touches you as you walk. A soft breeze tingles your face.
5. You are at peace. You are at the most wonderful place you have ever seen.
6. As you walk and explore, you find yourself beneath an enormous, majestic tree. Its branches soar through the sky and you can’t see how high they go.
7. Suddenly a hand reaches out to you and you can see a version of yourself – your higher self-descending from the tree. It smiles at you and shines as it touches your head and gives energy to your Crown Chakra.
8. You can feel the energy radiating inside of you. You can feel as your thoughts become clearer and more organized. You can feel yourself getting calmer.
9. Breathe in and breathe out. You can open your eyes when you feel ready.
We recommend that you practice the Higher Self Meditation at least once a week, for 40 minutes. Especially if you want to bring general order to your chakras and strengthen your intuition and connection with your Higher Self.