Third Eye Chakra – A Magical Meditation•
Posted on May 23 2018
As you might already know, chakras are very important energy centers that are set throughout your body. The flow of energy that goes through them always has to be clear so you can achieve a more balanced and fulfilling life. Yet, one chakra stands out when it comes to the journey inwards – The Third Eye Chakra. The Third Eye chakra is often referred to as the bridge to all the aspects of one's self. So, the best way to balance your life is through a well-balanced Third Eye chakra. And with the help of our Third Eye Chakra Meditation you will achieve it! The center of intuition, perception and connection with yourself and higher-self all lies in the center between your eyebrows, in this little purple-bluish circle of eternal energy. So, let’s get into it:
1. Go to a peaceful quiet place, it’s essential when it comes to this particular Meditation.
2. Set up the right atmosphere and sit down on the ground with your legs crossed. You may choose amethyst or turquoise crystal to help you connect with your Third Eye better.
3. Close your eyes as you slowly breathe in and breathe out. Keep your breathing normal. Just focus on your breathing. Breathe in and breathe out.
4. Feel all parts of your body and how the blood flows through them. From your toes, to your legs, thighs, heart, arms, neck and head. Focus on your Third Eye. Breathe in and breathe out.
5. As you focus on your Third Eye, feel as you are slowly going deeper and deeper into different layers of your existence. Backgrounds change as you connect with yourself. Stars, energy, mist, nature, they all pass through one by one as you are falling deeper and closer to your higher-self and Third Eye chakra.
5. But you will not focus on them. They are simply there so you can see the immense energy that flows through the universe and through you.
6. You can see a circle of a deep, beautiful purple-bluish color. The different shades of it flow through you.
7. Visualize the color getting more vibrant, and as you focus your energy in it, you can see the circle moving, flowing with the energy that you supplied.
9. As you do so, you can feel synching yourself with all the different aspects of yourself. Everything becomes so clear as you float and the purple shades become more vibrant around you. Everything is getting clearer. You are at peace. You know what you need to do. You know where you are headed.
10. As you finish, slowly look at the vibrant shades of purple in which you are floating. Feel the energy around you and within you.
11. Feel how everything is in complete balance.
12. Slowly distance yourself and focus on your breathing.
13. You can open your eyes when you feel ready.
We recommend to do this Meditation at least once a week, about 40 minutes. It’s very important to take the time off for this meditation so you can do it properly, since it’s a very important chakra center.
Astro Alert: Mars E...
The 29th brings Mars, the warrior, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion and optimism, together in Aries, marking a great time for taking a risk tha...Read More
Astro Alert: The Su...
On the bright side, the 19th supports us to step into our power and have confidence in the value that we bring to the table, while the 20th marks t...Read More
Astro Alert: Total ...
The atmosphere is charged around the 16th, when a Total Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio brings an emotional rebirth, a time when the Universe creates the ...Read More