Our Favorite Quotes of Letting Go•
Posted on December 23 2016
Here's some motivation for you to CLEAR YOUR SPACE now! :)
1. “Why the obsession with worldly possessions ? When it's your time to go, they have to stay behind, so pack light.”
― Alex Morritt
2. “She never had much in this life, but with the simplest things, she made her corner of the world as beautiful as any king's palace. We may lack riches, but the greatest fortune is what lies in our hearts.”
― Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas
3. “You cannot enrich yourself with material possessions. However, you can enrich yourself by giving yourself away with love, service, kindness, compassion, and courage.”
― Debasish Mridha
4. “He who dies with the most toys...dies a child.”
― James Rozoff
5. “It is good to have wealth. It is great to leave in comfort. It is awesome to obtain possessions but, don't be too eager for material possessions for the same material possessions that bring joy are the same possessions that bring sorrow and pain and also leave a big had I know on our minds”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
6. “While small minds were bragging about their material possessions, great minds were busy expanding their assets."
7. “When you define yourself with your material possessions, you would likely attract those who would do anything humanly possible to come into your life to take advantage of you.”
― Edmond Mbiaka
Astro Alert: Neptun...
Between November 27 and December 5, Neptune’s station can make practical matters difficult, supporting us to focus more on rest, regeneration, and ...Read More
Astro Alert: Mercur...
On the 24th, Mercury enters this freedom-loving sign as well, marking the beginning of a month when we’ll be thinking out of the box in search for...Read More
Astro Alert: Sun En...
Starting from the 21st, the Sun enters Sagittarius, bringing a much-needed breath of fresh air during an overall serious and introspective month. S...Read More