Our Favorite Quotes About Habits•
Posted on December 16 2016
Here are a few of our favorite quotes about habits. Hopefully, this helps you realize the habits in 2016 you want to let go of and which ones you would like to replace them with in 2017.
- "If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
- "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The sum of one’s intelligence is the sum of one’s habits of mind.” - Lauren Resnick
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” - Jim Ryuh
- “But to change an old habit, you must address an old craving. You have to keep the same cues and rewards as before, and feed the craving by inserting a new routine.” - Charles DuHigg
- "A nail is driven out by another nail. Habit is overcome by habit." - Desiderius Erasmus
- "Habits? the only reason they persist is that they are offering some satisfaction? You allow them to persist by not seeking any other, better form of satisfying the same needs. Every habit, good or bad, is acquired and learned in the same way - by finding that it is a means of satisfaction." -Juliene Berk
- "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man?s life is made up of nothing but the habits he has accumulated during the first half." - Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky
Astro Alert: The Su...
On the bright side, the 19th supports us to step into our power and have confidence in the value that we bring to the table, while the 20th marks t...Read More
Astro Alert: Total ...
The atmosphere is charged around the 16th, when a Total Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio brings an emotional rebirth, a time when the Universe creates the ...Read More
Your Monthly Horosc...
Dear Magic Makers, May surprises us with three powerful transits in headstrong Aries: Venus, Mars, and Jupiter support us to take risks, nurture s...Read More