Meditations 101 - Body Scan Meditation•
Posted on January 10 2018
When it comes to stress, I bet you have loads of It piled up. Work, family, friends, having a life and getting enough sleep while managing everything is nearly impossible to achieve. But I bet you try to anyway, hence the stress piles up every day. And with the amount of stress that you are experiencing, who has time to notice the little things?
Life shouldn’t be like that, and there is a perfectly good natural way to reduce stress – Meditation.
For today, we have another awesome meditation technique for you guys – Body Scan Meditation. This is also a great Meditation for beginners, so don’t be shy if it’s your first time at Meditation! For this Meditation, you will need to make more time – 30-40 minutes, but if you don’t have that much time, you can make it shorter. Here we go:
1. Sit in a comfortable position. You can sit on your own chair or even lay down.
2. Relax your body. Put your hands at ease where they feel comfortable.
3. Breathe in and breathe out. Close your eyes.
4. Pay attention to your feet. How they touch the ground, the heat, the coldness, their weight. Feel the blood pulsing through them.
5. Start bringing your attention higher, to your legs. Feel the blood that comes passing through them. Notice every sensation about them.
6. Feel your back and how it is positioned against the chair. Notice how your back and chest moves as you breathe in and breathe out.
7. Bring your attention to your hands and arms. How they feel and how they are positioned on your body.
8. Feel your neck and the muscles on it. Relax them.
9. Bring your attention to your face. What face are you making? Is your jaw shut tight? Relax every muscle.
10. Take a couple of deep breaths. Breathe in and breathe out. Now open your eyes.
Tune in to our blog for more Meditations! Click on the link below for another awesome Beginner Meditation!
Astro Alert: The Su...
On the bright side, the 19th supports us to step into our power and have confidence in the value that we bring to the table, while the 20th marks t...Read More
Astro Alert: Total ...
The atmosphere is charged around the 16th, when a Total Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio brings an emotional rebirth, a time when the Universe creates the ...Read More
Your Monthly Horosc...
Dear Magic Makers, May surprises us with three powerful transits in headstrong Aries: Venus, Mars, and Jupiter support us to take risks, nurture s...Read More