Word Of The Week – Intuition Enhancement•
Posted on July 21 2020
In life, we all have to make our choices – even though sometimes our choices aren’t great, we still have the right to choose. Sometimes, you go super logical and make the best choice possible, and later it turns out that you made the worst possible choice. And sometimes, your inner little voice starts screaming to you to make a completely illogical choice and it turns out it was the best thing that happened to you.
We’ve all been there, and that little voice within you is one of the most basic instincts that we had within ever since we were born. It’s that hunch you get sometimes, it’s that déjà vu that you keep having, it’s that feeling that you dreamt about a moment and it’s happening in reality, it’s that strangely happy vibe you get that guides you through a day to seemingly strange, random choices that make it one of the best, perfect days ever – it’s the voice of your soul, leading you towards your magic.
Unfortunately with today’s way of life, we are practically taught to live on autopilot mode, constantly pulling ourselves away from our true inner selves, away from our intuition. Fortunately, this amazing Cancer season is the perfect time to pull away from your autopilot mode and to strengthen your intuition. So, how can you strengthen your intuition? Here are a few tips:
In life, we all have to make choices. While sometimes, the choices you have are no-brainers, others are more difficult. Sometimes our choices seem logical and responsible, other times they feel foolish and counter-intuitive.
A simple way to get in touch with whatever is happening with the little voice is to follow your dreams. Keep a journal and pen next to your bed and write your dreams. Soon you will see patterns and you will be one step closer to your little voice.
Sometimes, our subconscious mind has a lot to say. And sometimes, your higher self has a lot to say through it. The natural way where your subconscious mind comes to the surface is through your dreams. But, dreams have a funny way of slipping away from our memories once we wake up. By keeping a dream journal, you will be able to analyze your dreams more closely. Here is what you should do:
1. Pick a small notepad and pen that will be your dream journal. We recommend something with hardcover so it will be easier for you to write on it while you are in bed.
2. Always place your notepad close to your bed.
3. Once you wake up, reach for your dream journal first to write your dreams.
4. Always assign a title for your dream and write the date and day. This way you will have an easier time getting around when you analyze it.
5. The important thing is to write every little detail from your dreams in your dream journals. The scenes, the people, your thoughts, smells, everything that you can remember is important.
6. Sometimes, if your dreams are very visual, or too many things happen in them you can use the keyword system so the dream won’t slip away from you. The keyword system is to write down only words that associate you to the important parts of your dreams before the dream and memory slip away. Then you can write the dream in more detail by following this principle.
7. After that, try to interpret the meaning of your dreams, write down your thoughts.
8. Assign to yourself a day of the week where you will read all the dreams from that week. We recommend for you to do it on Sundays, but you can use any day you want.
9. Read your dream journal and seek for patterns. We recommend you to use a different color pen for this part, so your journal won’t get too messy. Underline or circle parts that repeat themselves. You can even use sticky notes.
10. Once a month read all the dreams from the dream journal and compare repeating patterns. Remember the feeling, the energy that you got while these patterns were repeating.
The main thing to remember that the dream journal is a method that requires time for you to strengthen your intuition and see the patterns.
Get involved in as many interesting projects as you can. Use your creativity to the full extent. Sometimes, all you need to do to see the patterns is to get busy.
1. Write, write, write – In your deep subconscious mind, lays your higher self. Sometimes the best way to let it all out is by writing. Take a piece of paper and a pen and start writing. Don’t think and don’t care how it looks. Turn yourself off and just write. By doing so, you can help the subconscious part of you come to the surface.
2. Painting – Even if you aren’t the best painter, give it a shot. The mixing of colors, the unexpected shapes, and forms they can spark up a whole process inside you. It’s a great way to invite your higher self to express something through a sudden burst of creativity.
3. Listening To Music – Sounds have an enormous impact on us. By listening to music that inspires you, you can spark up your creativity. Sounds can also be used for sound healing.
4. Brainstorm It – Sometimes, it seems like you have great pieces of ideas but somehow you have no idea how to connect them. It’s like they are different parts of completely different puzzles. The trick is to get a piece of paper and write as many ideas as you can. Then when you end up with a messy list you can start getting the pieces together. Think of it like a connecting the dots puzzle.
5. Reconnect With Nature – Mother Nature is a big part of us since you already come from it. Spending more time in nature, and focusing on the minimalistic aspects of it can help you get a big burst of inspiration and creativity. Check our Reconnecting with Nature Meditation.
6. Dance It Off – If your mind is buzzing with so many ideas and thoughts that you can’t understand what your higher self is trying to say to you it’s time to dance it off. Volume up, thoughts out and dance your heart out! Sometimes, clearing your mind is the best thing you can do to spark up the creativity in the right direction.
Meditate With Amethyst
Meditation can sometimes be crucial when it comes to strengthening your intuition. There are many types of meditations, but what they all have in common is that you are getting in touch with yourself and that you are working on all parts of yourself which in turn will help you awake and build your intuition. An amazing crystal to work with to strengthen your intuition is definitely amethyst.
Amethyst is an amazing crystal for helping you connect with your inner self and to enhance your intuition. Its peaceful harmonizing vibes are perfect to guide you towards opening yourself up to the Universe and receive the gifts it has in store for you.
Take your piece of amethyst in your hands and take a few deep breaths. Close your eyes. Breathe. Feel its energy, focus on it, let it guide you. Breathe in and out. Focus on the left side of the body, feel the flow of energy within it, opening you up slowly. Feel how you are receiving energy from the Universe. Breathe in and out.
Tune in to our blog for more Awesome Intuition Enhancement Exercises!
Astro Alert: New Mo...
The Gemini New Moon on the 30th marks a new beginning in the area of communication and learning. With Mercury still retrograde, we might need to ti...Read More
Astro Alert: Mars E...
The 29th brings Mars, the warrior, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion and optimism, together in Aries, marking a great time for taking a risk tha...Read More
Astro Alert: The Su...
On the bright side, the 19th supports us to step into our power and have confidence in the value that we bring to the table, while the 20th marks t...Read More