5 Resolutions for Your Career•
Posted on January 17 2017
Having trouble coming up with some resolutions for your career? We've got you! Here are 5 you can start right now!
1. Get Educated! Commit to taking classes that will teach you skills that will make you better at your job. Freshen up those excel or public speaking skills!
2. Network! Often it's not what you know but who you know. Get out there and start meeting folks in your industry. Make a committeemen to attend one networking event per month.
3. Start Doing the Job Above you! Want that promotion? Act like it then. Find the job description of your boss' job and find ways to learn the skills you are lacking.
4. Help Others on Your Team. At work, we are all apart of a team. How can you become a better team player this year? Find ways to develop and strengthen the bond you have with those you work closely with.
5. Mentor! Rack up some good karma points by finding someone less experienced than you and share tips of the trade. If your company doesn't have a mentoring program, start one, or perhaps reach out to someone from your old school who can show you were to start.
Astro Alert: Mars E...
The 29th brings Mars, the warrior, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion and optimism, together in Aries, marking a great time for taking a risk tha...Read More
Astro Alert: The Su...
On the bright side, the 19th supports us to step into our power and have confidence in the value that we bring to the table, while the 20th marks t...Read More
Astro Alert: Total ...
The atmosphere is charged around the 16th, when a Total Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio brings an emotional rebirth, a time when the Universe creates the ...Read More